Parking lots at trailheads may fill before 9 am, causing the park to temporarily restrict access until congestion lessens. Periods of restricted access can last 3-5 hours.
The safety of our guests and community is our top priority. All our guest rooms have outdoor entrances and private bathrooms. We are taking extra precautions in sanitizing and airing out the rooms prior to your check in. We are implementing additional changes per current Utah State suggestions. Masks are optional.
Red Moon Lodge is a unique bed and breakfast committed to Change and Mindfulness. The lodge is nestled between the red rocks of the Moab Valley, just under five miles from Moab's city center. A sanctuary for those seeking a healing environment.
Here are just a few special actions we take:
1. We are operating with organic practices and Serving Organic food. George is making homemade organic bagels, (GF) gluten free zucchini and banana bread, whole wheat bread, and nutty granola. In 2021 we are offering a serve yourself Continental style breakfast.
2. We are completely Solar Powered, for the Earth and as a Model.
3. This property is designated as a NON-SMOKING property, for your health and well being.
4. We use environmental practices such as composting, water efficiency, recycling, non toxic cleaning supplies, and natural pest management.
5. We believe in sustainable living by utilizing a 1 acre organic garden, and up to 15 sheep on a 2 acre organic pasture for manure and local meat. Plus the sheep are really cute!
6. In keeping with the quiet and serenity of Red Moon Lodge, our rooms do not have Televisions.
We offer stunning views on six acres, organic gardens, a natural spring and pond, This Moab B&B is a 100% solar powered business, we have a "Yoga barn", medicine wheel(Prayer space), and quiet starry nights. Each room of 5, has a private entrance from the outside, and a connected private bath. Home made yummy food for those needing Organic, gluten free, or dairy free. For more information on the town and area, visit discovermoab.com
Masks are currently optional in our common areas.
However the safety of our guests and local community is our top priority. We are still taking precautions by sanitizing and airing out the rooms between guests, prior to your check in.
Additionally, we ask that guests be respectful and follow the below precautions originally recommended by the CDC.
Be respectful if you are feeling ill by social distancing from other guests and wearing a mask as needed.
Meals: We are currently serving a Continental style breakfast of yummy Organic homemade items. you may eat as early as you like and Clean up is by 9 am.
Daily Housekeeping is currently suspended for guests staying multiple nights. Extra towels or other needs can be communicated with the innkeeper by text.
Ready to book with us? Have a question about our rooms or services? We'll be happy to help!
2950 Old City Park Road, Moab, Utah 84532, United States
Text or call (303) 466-6726