The safety of our guests and community is our top priority. All our guest rooms have outdoor entrances and private bathrooms. We are taking extra precautions in sanitizing and airing out the rooms prior to your check in. We are implementing additional changes per Utah State suggestions.
Red Moon Lodge is a unique bed and breakfast committed to Change and Mindfulness. The lodge is nestled between the red rocks of the Moab Valley, just under five miles from Moab's city cente. Red Moon Lodge is a sanctuary for those seeking a healing environment.
Here are just a few special actions we take:
1. We are operating with organic practices and Serving Organic food. From November 8, 2020-February 26, 2021, our slow season, we do not serve a large continental breakfast, but offer fruit, tea, and coffee.
2. We are completely Solar Powered, for the Earth and as a Model.
3. This property is designated as a NON-SMOKING property, for your health and well being.
4. We use environmental practices such as composting, water efficiency, recycling, non toxic cleaning supplies, and natural pest management.
5. We believe in sustainable living by utilizing a 1 acre organic garden, 15 chickens (yummy eggs), and 15 sheep on a 2 acre organic pasture for manure and local meat. Plus the sheep are really cute!
We offer stunning views on six acres, organic gardens, a natural spring and pond, 100% solar powered facilities, a "Yoga barn", medicine wheel(Prayer space), and quiet starry nights. Each room of 5, has a private entrance from the outside, and a connected private bath. For more information on the town and area, visit discovermoab.com
The safety of our guests and community is our top priority. We are taking extra precautions by sanitizing and airing out the rooms between guests, prior to your check in. Additionally, we ask that guests follow the below precautions recommended by the CDC.
Maintain a minimum of six feet distance from all people not in your party.
Wear a mask in all common areas of the lodge. Masks are not required in the open areas of the patios or in your room. But, please, maintain six feet distance from other staff and guests.
Please only use the common areas when necessary. Use the supplied hand sanitizers prior to entering the common areas.
Meals: When possible eat your meals in our outdoor patio as weather permits. During inclement weather you may eat in your room. As temperatures drop we will be scheduling eating times in our lovely indoor Breakfast room.
NOTE: We are currently serving a Continental style breakfast of yummy homemade items. Special Diet options are still available, check with Innkeeper.
Daily Housekeeping is suspended. Extra towels or needs can be communicated with the innkeeper by text.
Most of all, STAY HEALTHY, don't touch your face, and have a GREAT TIME!!!
Ready to book with us? Have a question about our rooms or services? We'll be happy to help!
2950 Old City Park Road, Moab, Utah 84532, United States
Text or call (512) 565-7612